*Black frame product can be provided upon request.
*According to the applicable Canadian Solar Limited Warranty Statement.
ISO 9001:2015 / Quality management system
ISO 14001:2015 / Standards for environmental management system
OHSAS 18001:2007 / International standards for occupational health & safety
IEC 61215 / IEC 61730: VDE / CE / MCS
UL 1703: CSA / IEC 61701 ED2: VDE / IEC 62716: VDE / IEC 60068-2-68: SGS
* As there are different certification requirements in different markets, please contact your local Canadian Solar sales representative for the specific certificates applicable to the products in the region in which the products are to be used.
CANADIAN SOLAR INC. is committed to providing high quality solar products, solar system solutions and services to customers around the world. No. 1 module supplier for quality and performance/price ratio in IHS Module Customer Insight Survey. As a leading PV project developer and manufacturer of solar modules with over 38 GW deployed around the world since 2001.
|Nominal Max. Power (Pmax)||350 W||355 W||360 W||365 W||370 W|
|Opt. Operating Voltage (Vmp)||32.7 V||32.9 V||33.1 V||33.3 V||33.5 V|
|Opt. Operating Current (Imp)||10.71 A||10.80 A||10.88 A||10.97 A||11.05 A|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||39.6 V||39.8 V||40.0 V||40.2 V||40.4 V|
|Short Circuit Current (Isc)||11.33 A||11.38 A||11.45 A||11.52 A||11.59 A|
|Operating Temperature||40°C ~||+85°C|
|Max. System Voltage||1500V (IEC/UL) or 1000V (IEC/UL)|
|Module Fire Performance||TYPE 1 (UL 1703) or CLASS C (IEC 61730)|
|Max. Series Fuse Rating||20 A|
|Application Classification||Class A|
|Power Tolerance||0 ~ + 5 W|
* Under Standard Test Conditions (STC) of irradiance of 1000 W/m2, spectrum AM 1.5 and cell temperature of 25°C. Measurement uncertainty: ±3 % (Pmax).
|Nominal Max. Power (Pmax)||261 W||265 W||268 W||272 W||276 W|
|Opt. Operating Voltage (Vmp)||30.4 V||30.6 V||30.8 V||31.0 V||31.2 V|
|Opt. Operating Current (Imp)||8.59 A||8.67 A||8.71 A||8.78 A||8.85 A|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||37.1 V||37.3 V||37.5 V||37.7 V||37.9 V|
|Short Circuit Current (Isc)||9.14 A||9.19 A||9.24 A||9.29 A||9.35 A|
* Under Nominal Module Operating Temperature (NMOT), irradiance of 800 W/m2, spectrum AM 1.5, ambient temperature 20°C, wind speed 1 m/s.
|Cell Arrangement||120 [2 X (10 X 6) ]|
|Dimensions||1765 X 1048 X 40 mm|
(69.5 X 41.3 X 1.57 in)
|Weight||21.1 kg (46.5 lbs)|
|Front Cover||3.2 mm tempered glass|
|Frame||Anodized aluminium alloy|
|J-Box||IP68, 3 bypass diodes|
|Cable||4.0 mm² (IEC), 12 AWG (UL)|
|Portrait: 500 mm (19.7 in) (+) / 350 mm|
(13.8 in) (-); landscape: 1250 mm (49.2
|Connector||T4-PC-1 (IEC 1000 V) or PV-KST4/xy-UR,|
PV-KBT4/xy-UR (IEC 1000 V) or T4-PPE-1
(IEC 1500 V) or PV-KST4-EVO2/XY, PVKBT4-EVO2/XY (IEC 1500 V) or UTXCFA4AM, UTXCMA4AM (IEC 1500 V)
|Per Pallet||27 pieces|
|Per Container (40′ HQ) 702 pieces|
* For detailed information, please contact your local Canadian Solar sales and technical representatives.
|Temperature Coefficient (Pmax)||-0.35 % / °C|
|Temperature Coefficient (Voc)||-0.29 % / °C|
|Temperature Coefficient (Isc)||0.05 % / °C|
|Nominal Module Operating Temperature||42 ± 3°C|
* The specifications and key features contained in this datasheet may deviate slightly from our actual products due to the on-going innovation and product enhancement. Canadian Solar Inc. reserves the right to make necessary adjustment to the information described herein at any time without further notice. Please be kindly advised that PV modules should be handled and installed by qualified people who have professional skills and please carefully read the safety and installation instructions before using our PV modules.
These costs are based on the SA Power network in Adelaide but prices may vary depending on your circumstances. This comparison assumes a general energy usage of 4000kWh/year for a residential customer on Energy Locals Time of Use Tariff – (TOU – Peak, Off-Peak & Solar Sponge).
The reference price is set by the Australian Energy Regulator (AER) for a financial year in relation to electricity supply to residential customers in the distribution region and is based on an assumed annual usage amount. Any difference between the reference price and the unconditional price of a plan is expressed as a percentage more or less than the reference price. The terms of any conditional discounts are shown, along with any further difference between the reference price and the discount applied if a condition is met, expressed as a percentage more or less than the reference price.