You’ve invested in a beautiful new solar energy system from Natural Solar and you want to keep it in tip-top shape. So, what do you need to do to keep it clean and functioning at its peak level?
The good news is: not much at all. Really, we mean it. Our solar systems are of the very highest quality and are designed to be extremely low maintenance so, in the majority of cases, you don’t need to worry about keeping it clean.
However, it’s still worth monitoring the situation, so here are our five tips for keeping your solar system clean:
- Keep an eye out for any big pieces of debris such as leaves or bark that might build up around any part of the solar system and clear these away by hand or using a soft brush or broom.
- If your panels develop some light soiling on the surface of the panels, then you can give them a hose down once or twice a year. But, just to remind you – this isn’t necessary in most cases.
- The best thing you can do to maintain your solar system is to keep an eye on the output of the system through your inverter and make sure there are no drastic changes (such as a sudden decrease in output).
- If you suspect there’s something wrong with the way your system is functioning, then contact Natural Solar or get a licensed electrician who is accredited to work on your system to take a look at it.
- Don’t be tempted to get up on the panels – leave that to the professionals!
If you have any specific questions about looking after your solar system, please feel free to get in touch with us at Natural Solar any time.
Get your solar quote now!